This blog will chronicle my journey surviving ovarian cancer

Monday, April 02, 2007

Dear Friends,

There comes a time when you have to face the facts and as much as I have been fighting, these last turn of events have really set me back. Last I wrote you I had my first drainage and since then had a second drain as well as a surgical procedure. The procedure involved not only drainging me, but also inserted a cathader to allow self-drainage at home. I am pretty much spending my days and nights in bed. It is painful for me to move, breathe, and eat. I feel weak. I have a call into hospice to see if they can help me manage my pain and am waiting to hear back from my new nutrutionist (she has been consulting me for 2 weeks now). Please know that I am not able to respond to emails and if you need to reach me that you can call my cell phone.

5 Comments:

  • This blog is a great source of information which is really very useful for me. Thank you very much for this important information.

    FOR BEST INFORMATION ABOUT OVARIAN CANCER.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 AM  

  • This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.
    BEST INFORMATION ABOUT OVARIAN CANCER.

    By Blogger Mathew, at 3:39 AM  

  • Nice blog, it is helpful for those woman who are suffering. I am also running a blog to help those woman who are suffering from Ovarian Cancer.

    By Blogger Jyoti, at 8:15 PM  

  • Check http://www.fightwithovariancancer.blogspot.com/
    and tell me your feedback.

    By Blogger Jyoti, at 8:17 PM  

  • As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from CANCER, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered cancer in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of abnormal vaginal bleeding, and she always have pain during sexual intercourse. . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to cancer . I never imagined cancer. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. cancer. has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    By Blogger kate, at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home