This blog will chronicle my journey surviving ovarian cancer

Monday, January 01, 2007

Back from Ylappa

Magical, exotic, simple, somewhat primitive. All the basics you need. Healing, peaceful, a surrounding that gave me a full sense of my power and the real person who resides inside this skin. Left me peaceful, hopeful, loving and able to do what is needed to reclaim my health.
There is so much that happened. I will write to you in chapters.

Break new subject...
Ct scan came back with a report that there are 2 spots on my liver and a spot on my pelvis. This is serious. I will start chemo on friday.

My phone calls will be limited. Today monday will be spent quiet. I will cry ( it is GOOD to get it out)and pray.
I still have my ATTITUDE, and I am still in the fight,
Love, Suzanne, a cancer survivior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home