This blog will chronicle my journey surviving ovarian cancer

Monday, March 19, 2007

Recovery from a procedure

When I went to kaiser last Thursday the doctor said it was too soon to put a perm tube in me. They took the area on my lower right side, sorta by your hip bone and inward . There they shot me 4 or 5 time with Novocaine to numb me. Then they pushed a needle type tube in me. All Icould say was "pressure pressure pressure" This was no walk in the park. attached to this needle was a small pump. I was able to watch what came out-UGH!
Think about the size of a giant coke bottle-well I filled 2 1/2 of those=2 1/2 liters. was a brown amber color. The doc says it is fluid that is being created by the cancer tumors.
He wants to see how long it will take me to fill up again-OH whoopee!

I have been weak and have stayed in bed most of the time. Much pain..
my helper is here to day and I hope that I can get back on track and get stronger.
Love, Suzanne, a cancer survivor

3 Comments:

  • This blog is a great source of information which is really very useful for me. Thank you very much for this important information.

    FOR BEST INFORMATION ABOUT OVARIAN CANCER.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:54 AM  

  • While marketing can be tricky, it is the content that makes the site important. If you provide informative content that serves the needs of your visitors, word will spread.Cancer Pain Management

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:33 AM  

  • As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from CANCER, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered cancer in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of abnormal vaginal bleeding, and she always have pain during sexual intercourse. . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to cancer . I never imagined cancer. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. cancer. has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    By Blogger kate, at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home