This blog will chronicle my journey surviving ovarian cancer

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

UGH ! ! !

For the last 2 weeks I have felt pressure building in the area below my navel. I didn't think too much of it. I kept an eye on it...however these last few days I had to face it. I was looking as if I was pregnant and was having some pains and lots of pressure.
Today I saw my internist and had a sonogram. Results show I have "ascites" and the small cyst or tumor on my pelvis is 3x's what it was in late December.
I am waiting for a call from Kaiser Walnut Creek surgery. I will have surgery in the next 2 days. Sounds like in/out surgery. They will insert a catheter type tube in my stomach. They will then teach me how to drain the fluids off.
The fluids are created by the cancer tumors.
This is not the news I wanted. yet I must deal with it.

I have also hired a friend to be my caregiver each day from 11 to 4 M-F I knew I was not keeping up with my supplements and I needed more juicing . This will allow her to support me to stay steady to my alternative process.
Of course at this moment I am off EVERYTHING until I get this tube in me.
I wish I was making steps forward and feel sad. I AM NOT giving up-I am still a fighter.
Love, Suzanne, a cancer survivor
'

3 Comments:

  • Oh my...Suzanne, thanks for sharing even the ickies. You are a glorious strong woman!
    From this distance all I can do is pray and listen and visualize you well. And I am doing all that. Again,try and breathe ...and live a little each day so you can remember what you're fighting for. This really is an important part of you healing.

    Shared with love,
    Rita

    By Blogger Rita K, at 8:04 PM  

  • This blog is a great source of information which is really very useful for me. Thank you very much for this important information.

    FOR BEST INFORMATION ABOUT OVARIAN CANCER.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:54 AM  

  • As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from CANCER, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered cancer in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of abnormal vaginal bleeding, and she always have pain during sexual intercourse. . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to cancer . I never imagined cancer. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. cancer. has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    By Blogger kate, at 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home