This blog will chronicle my journey surviving ovarian cancer

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Ligtbulbs going off

Hi friends, oh so dear friends, how I value your love, support and williness to stand by to help at any moment. I appreciate your phone calls, just hearing your voices fills me up.

My life has been consumned with my determination to find the right doctor, right method of healing.

There is a Dr Ralph Moss ( see him online) who has researched disease for 30 years. He presents every possible viewpoint of that disease and what is offered. Could be doctors, natural, etc. It covers it all. The report on Mixed Mullerian Cancer is 450 pages and costs $300.
I researched him and thought long and hard before ordering. Wow, what a reort this is. He tells it all, cancer trials that failed yet were promoted as winners. How chemo may destroy the cancer, but there is no extra life span because the body is so damaged. There is plenty of stuff that makes you mistrust western medicine. Such as, did you know some doctors are paid xxx of dollars to get people to participate clinical trials. There is also really good stuff about western medicine. However I dont think the western medicine love him for pulling back the covers.
With 450 pages, I am only on 150. It is very heavy reading. I can only read so much at a time.
I am also researching how the body runs under alkiline conditions. Meaning if the body is too acid, it cant be healthy and would have a hard time healing. It is called the PH Miracle diet (see it online). It is quite extreme, however I am looking at it, or willing to trying most of it.
Tonight I watched Spontaneous Healing br Dr Andrew Weil. His words confirmned my thinking. He talks about what it takes to heal. He lists 7 things he has seen from his patients who healed.
1. Did not take NO for an answer ( became a difficult patient)
2. Actively sought out info-took charge
3. Sought out other people who have been healed.
4. Formned constructive partnerships with health professionals
5. Did not hesitate to make radical changes in their life
6. Look back regarding disease as a gift ( forced into a new way of living)
7. Cultivated attitude of self acceptance ( letting go of the fight)

These are all things I am working on.

I have done alot of things in my life. Such as, I said I am going to do THAT. Yet, I didnt know HOW I was going to do it. Step by step it all happened.

Onward and upward.

Love, Suzanne a cancer survivor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home