This blog will chronicle my journey surviving ovarian cancer

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

FINALLY...
I found a doctor who says , yes, he does know of people who have won the battle of cancer without chemo. He is Dr Martin Rossman M.D.. He wrote a few books, one is" Fighting Cancer from Within". How to use the power of your mind for healing.
I had an appointment with him yesterday. Doctor Stritter thought I should see him. I do have an ongoing battle with my mind regarding kicking this cancer. In my quietest moments I feel I am on the right track, however all it takes is a 'doctor" from Kaiser saying that it probably isnt a good idea to go without chemo.
My mind will talk to me and say, all this natural holistic stuff sounds good , feels good, but what if your WRONG. Geez's it sends me into a whirl. I worry, and worry some more. Even knowing realisticly that worry is not going to help. It will create stress and make it worse.
So what he does is "Interactive Visualation". That means he will get me relaxed and talk to me, guied me thru some processes. Many people with cancer and other problems have gone to him with much success. While it sounds a little airey fairy, or "out there", it makes sense to me and Carl/Barry agrees. I go back on thursday @ 11am, it takes about an hour. I will report back what it was like. I have his book and I need to read a few chapters (homework) before I go. I also have his CD, but fell asleep last night while listening. Stay tuned, Love, Suzanne , a cancer survivor

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home