This blog will chronicle my journey surviving ovarian cancer

Friday, October 20, 2006

WHOOOOOOOOPEE-WOW-YEAH and all that other good stuff!!!

Found out today that my CA125 (tumor marker) came down in the last 2 months from 35 to 27. That is great great news. My fear...was that it would be higher and I would relook at what I am doing to manage my care. I am on an extreme (for me) diet. Raw vegtables 80% and barely cooked 20%. Juicing in between. I have read so many books on curing cancer with nutrition that it appears it DOES WORK. I have read MANY case studies that SHOW how it worked. It is a little scary because I was brought up on western medicine. Its not right to go against your doctor etc. This curing of cancer by food is still very underground and questioned and critized by doctors.

My doctor thinks it is coming down because of the chemo I did a few months back. Maybe...who knows?

I am so excited I could open up a bottle of champagne...except I do not eat/drink sugar anymore.
For those of you who don't know-sugar FUELS tumors. That is huge!
I am happy happy and cant wait till next month when I do another CA125 test.
Love, Suzanne, a cancer survivor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home