This blog will chronicle my journey surviving ovarian cancer

Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday August 28

I was told that each day, the chemo wears off. I am 'feeling better", however the loss of vitality is a bummer for me. I am use to being a race horse, and my body is saying...no.no.no. So I must continue to pace my self. It seems that with a few rest/naps a day I can accomplish ONE PROJECT. Like today, getting myself showered, blow dried, and light makeup also required a rest ..Packing up and traveling to my house in Dublin, required a rest. Georgianne took me to Kaiser for a blood test and then grocery shoping, yep, that requires a rest.

There is so much support in the contra costa community for me. Many cancer support type groups, moderate exercise classes. kniting classes all for free at "The Wellness Center" in Walnut Creek.
Tuesday I will go to an afternoon support group for cancer in Pleasanton. Love, Suzanne

1 Comments:

  • Thank you for your link on my blog, and for your support.

    I read all your past posts, and will stay current on your progress. I was tearful reading - just remembering my sister's journey through recovery... it's surreal having your life revolve around infusions and appointments and side effects.

    I love your blog, "My Journey SURVIVING Ovarian Cancer."

    Thank you.

    By Blogger Not this time, at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home