This blog will chronicle my journey surviving ovarian cancer

Friday, August 25, 2006

It was an all nighter!
One side effect I was told was not being able to sleep. Each day the nurse would ask"how are you doing? Are you sleeping?" Yep, I WAS...till last night. I watched TV till 12 midnight, then meditated till 3am, then watched TV till it was time to get eady this am. AND I feel great.
Barry was smart, he got a room that he could set up his office and work and it included a 2cd tv, couch sitting area with microwave etc. I layed on the couch and watched midless tv, hoping to get some sleep.
My taste sensations are off, but alot of you know that over a year ago I lost alot of smell and taste ability,Dr saying only about 20 percent get it back-life goes on.
I am off to my 5th and last treatment for this week. I will keep you posted . Love < Suzanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home