This blog will chronicle my journey surviving ovarian cancer

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Insurance information IMPORTANT to YOU

Something I have forgot to tell you, and YOU MUST look into for yourself.

About 3 months ago I took out some additional insurance policies with AFLAC. Accident, disability and CANCER, These are seperate policies you can take out in addition to you regular health policies.
There was a 30 day waiting period before the cancer policy kicked in. I had my pathology report done 25 days after I qualified. I must be living right!
I have Kaiser and no hospital cost-yet AFLAC will send me a check for every day I was in the hospital, for every day a doctor came to visit (every day!), medications give to me, and it will also pay for every day I do chemo-AND MUCH more. The fee is nominal. Please look into this for you and your families.
There are 3 levels, choose which one will work for you. Love, Suzanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home